Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:35:24 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        rwatson@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, drosih@rpi.edu, rblayzor.bulk@inoc.net
Subject:   Re: Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

Just an update on this - I tried the various kernels, but now the machine is
not locking up at all. As I havent actually chnaged anything then this does
not make me as happy as you might expect. I don;t know what to do now - I
daare not upgrade the machines to an OS that I know locks, but if I cant
make it lock then it is impossible to get any useful debugging info out
of.

maybe waiting for 7.2 is the best move...

-pete.