Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:07:21 +1930
From:      "Andres Chavez" <fluxboxtremist@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   3 connections as one

Hi, a friend is challenge me to make use of 3 different connections (one
adsl, one cable, and one Evdo) as one single connection to internet, i
believe for make faster downloads or something such, its that can be
possible ?, if so, can anybody help me with this?, this sounds interesting
for know tricks on the FreeBSD operating system, he need to use this box as
the network manager and firewall as well, but the connection thing its
killing me i dont know how.