Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 09:16:42 -0700
From:      "Ross Potts, CON, EDS/D-SIDDOMS" <rpotts@med.osd.mil>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: graphics card recommendations...

Well, what do you want to do?  Since I've only dealt with putting servers
together here at my employment, I don't need anything high powered(I'm still
running with 1 MB of video RAM).  I have not come across a S3 based card that
didn't work great for this implementation.

My recommendation is to make sure you know what you want to do first.  Don't
waste money you could use for something else.

--
Potts, Ross A.		    Internet : Ross.Potts@med.osd.mil
EDS-D/SIDDOMS		    Phone    : (703) 824-7601