Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:28:53 -0400
From:      Andrew Atrens <atrens@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@FreeBSD.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TEST REQUEST: USB stable MFC.

Hi Josef,

My machine freezes during boot when I have my usb mouse/keyboard
attached.  I changed hw.usb.ohci.debug=9999 and now  during boot I see:

ohci_intr1: enter
ohci_intr1: enter
ohci_intr1: enter
ohci_intr1: enter
ohci_intr1: enter

repeating *extremely*  quickly. Can't break to the debugger. Basically
toast.

These are my devices -

ukbd0: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/21.00, addr 3, iclass 3/1
ums0: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/21.00, addr 3, iclass 3/1

I saw this with the regular -stable code when I had added

pseudo-device  crypto

to my kernel config.  Must be some kind of timing problem.

Andrew.