Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:13:28 -0600
From:      Stephen <sdk@shell.yuck.net>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Stephen <sdk@shell.yuck.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.4-R cuaa Device busy

Thanks for the response.  No luck with what you suggested.  I'm not running
ppp, tip, or cu, and no hung processes.

I use ttya for x10/firecracker, and use a program called bottlerocket to
access the firecracker module.  It's been working for years.  A reboot will
correct the problem for a day or so.  Is it possible this is failing
hardware?

Stephen