Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 19:47:23 -0700
From:      "ericas_man7" <ericas_man7@netzero.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Questions on FreeBSD and its compatibilty with existing hardware & software?

I'm curious to know, does FreeBSD run on AMD Athlon machines with DDR?  How
do I find out if my current software and hardware is compatible with this
OS?  Could someone please send me a reply; I have become interested in
finding an OS outside the Windows restrictions.  Also, if FreeBSD is not
compatible, any comments on Linux would be appreciated.

							Thanks
							Ericas_man7