Date:      Thu, 08 Aug 2002 17:38:06 -0400
From:      Brad Laue <brad@brad-x.com>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mbr selection list

Kevin Oberman wrote:

>A great deal of effort has been expended in keeping it to 512 bytes
>and it is one reason that it does not have the smarts to recognize
>NTFS partitions.

This is something I've never quite been clear on. Boot0 as of
4.2-RELEASE can see my NTFS partitions perfectly well, and I usually
resort to installing that version of boot0 on any dual boot system I
have running for cosmetic reasons.

I've had no issues with this at all, but I'd like to know at some point
what the technical issues with that specific version are.

Cheers,
Brad

--
// -- http://www.BRAD-X.com/ -- //