Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:04:33 -0500
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=D8RGEN=20R=D8ISUM?= <sogn@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thank you

Best of Luck to you You'll have fun with this
OS !
I have learned so much that people sometimes ask me
questions :-)
What's even funnier they expect an answer.
I'm very happy with FreeBSD I hope you find it so also.

Thanks FreeBSD !!!!

JØRGEN RØISUM wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to Unix and I have just managed to install FreeBSD on my laptop. I
> was supposed to install it on a desktop, but I had problems with the kernel
> configuration. I wrote to you earlier about this problem and your quick
> answer was appreciated.
> With FreeBSD, I feel like I am entering a whole new world with lots of
> danger, lots of exitement, and lots of questions (like how did I get all
> those Korean files on my disk), but I won't bother you with them. The
> important thing is that I have Unix to explore in the dark winter-times in
> the north (Norway).
>
> BTW, is it normal to spend all your time just learning and exploring until
> the wee hours? I see a great deal of family quarrels, angry bosses, and
> unhappy girlfriend situations a-coming...
>
> So, I just have to thank you again,
>
> Sogn
>
> P. S. Watch out for a girl, about 5'5", brown eyes and semi-long hair!

When you find out the answer it's always something
you thought you knew :-)

Answers here http://www.freeBSD.org/search

Happily Running!
FreeBSD 2.2.7-STABLE #0: