Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 21:12:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Lukas Ertl <a9404849@unet.univie.ac.at>
To:        Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez <elie@uncle.cult.cu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup question

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Eliezer Rodriguez Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi there:
>
> I'd like to know what changes I have to make to a cvsup file in order to
> get the stable release of FreeBSD 4.0.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Here's my cvsup-file for 4.0-STABLE:

#<---- cut ---->
*default host=cvsup2.de.FreeBSD.org    # You should change this, see the
				       # handbook for a list of servers.
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_4
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
src-all

That's all.

lg,
le

--
"If it works and it's stupid, then it is not stupid."

	-- David Wood, SMB-HOWTO