Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 1999 01:38:43 GMT
From:      George Vagner <george@vagner.com>
To:        wjw@digiware.nl
Cc:        msmith@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Startoffice install

This might get you started...

George Vagner wrote:
>=20
> I am getting lots of these messages when star office is running.
>=20
> What can i do to fix it?    Make it stop!...it ruins my xterm
> window with a lot of messages.
>=20
> cmd soffice.bin pid 8839 tried to use non-present sched_yield
>=20

	I'm going to take a guess here and ask if you have the following in
your kernel config :

options         "P1003_1B"=20
options         "_KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING"=20
options         "_KPOSIX_VERSION=3D199309L"=20

	You don't mention what version of Star Office you're running ( I'm
going to guess 5x ) or what version of FreeBSD ( I'm going to guess 3x
), but you may want to look at this how to as a reference :

http://www.stat.duke.edu/~sto/StarOffice51a/install.html

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu
Water Programs - CSU Sacramento

On 11/28/99, 4:20:15 PM, Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@hobby.digiware.nl>=20
wrote regarding Startoffice install:

> Hi Mike

> In your Makefile of the Staroffice port you refer to:
>       linux lib-5.4.4
>       and linux_lib-2.4

> Neither of which I seem to be able to find.

> Reading the archives doesn't really resolve the problem, other that it=
=20
was