Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:38:36 +0200
From:      omax@mail.lviv.ua
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mouse wheel configuration

Hi all ,

I have PS/2 standart mouse
I am trying to configura mouse wheel as was described today.
This is my XF86Config section

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        # Was earlier
        #Option      "Buttons"       "5"

        # Added
        Option      "ZAxisMapping"  "4 5"

        # Some other stuff
        #Option     "Protocol" "MouseSystems"
        #Option     "Protocol" "PS/2"
        #Option     "Device" "/dev/psm0"
        #Option     "Emulate3Buttons"
EndSection

Earlier I was using imwheel to enable scrolling
but it scrols all window rather then 3 lines of it (looks awful).

Where is my mistake? What am I doing wrong?
Please help!!!