Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:24:06 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Kernel Build Error

Quoting Paul Herman <pherman@frenchfries.net>:
 [000903 17:15]:
Paul Herman>I believe this method ("make buildkernel KERNEL=...") works if you
Paul Herman>built world first.  That's been my experience, anyway.  If it *only*
Paul Herman>works if you build world first, I can't say...

Thanks. it has worked. But again why do I see the slice usage go up after
all this? Like /var space has gone down considerably..

Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got.