Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:22:52 -0500
From:      Ryan Coleman <editor@d3photography.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenVPN - what configuration do I need/want

I have a PE 2450 with dual NICs and I want to turn it into a bridging =
VPN for the guys in the office to utilize.

Our configuration:
My office: 192.168.46.0/24
	Server IPs: 192.168.46.2 [8.2-RELEASE] + public IP
Corporate office: 192.168.45.0/24
My VPN: 192.168.47.0/24 [preferred]
There's a NetVanta VPN between my office and the corporate office and I =
presume that will still work to route 47.0/24 to 45.0/24 when all is =
said and done.

I am going to be supporting Windows and Mac clients (well, all windows =
and then my mac) and I'd like to test it from my 8.2 server at home =
before pushing this over to my MacBook Pro (using Tunnelblick) and then =
to my Windows users.

I've tried the FreeBSD handbook and the Section6.net walkthroughs to no =
avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan=20