Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 1998 09:12:28 -0500
From:      Scott <sgregory@crosslink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Reusing old X terminals with FBSD

We have a bunch of older NCD (model NCD 88k) X terminals laying around
at work.  These were previously used with the sparc servers.  Is it
possible to use FBSD as the X server so we (I) can reuse these boxes?
These boxes have network connections and the boxes currently in use boot

across the network.  If it is possible to use these boxes, what would I
need to accomplish this task?

Any pointers to pages explaining how to set it up would be great.

Thanks,

Scott