Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:31:55 -0700
From:      Parker Brown <phbrown@charter.net>
To:        David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
Cc:        BSDQuestions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem Installing Mosaic

I installed FreeBSD v4.6 when I received it (weeks ago), and since I had the disk
space I installed the ports section during installation.  Should be current.  Also,
running   make depend    before    make install all    seems to make no difference.
I had success installing Mosaic from the FreeBSD v4.5 release.

And thanks for the suggestion re: galeon, I'll try it.

Pb