Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:32:25 +0100 (CET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        warp@xs4all.nl
Cc:        root@ihack.net, alpha@freebsd.org, port-alpha@netbsd.org, paradis@linux01.hlo.dec.com
Subject:   Re: Q: Compaq, *BSD and 'Linux-only' AlphaBIOS (fwd)

As warp@xs4all.nl wrote ...
> Charles M. Hannum wrote:
>
> > According to Jim Paradis, SRM exists for all boards produced by
> > Digital.  It's what Digital/Compaq uses to test the boards in-house.

Correct. I've seen the manufacturing instructions for XLT boards.
Whether this is a full-function SRM I don't know (doubt?)

Most likely for XLT it is a derivative of the Alcor (??? IIRC) SRM.

Wilko
--
Wilko Bulte 		Arnhem, The Netherlands	  - The FreeBSD Project
    			WWW : http://www.tcja.nl  http://www.freebsd.org