Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:02:19 +0200
From:      mkes@ra.rockwell.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what filesystem for DVD

Hi everybody

I have server runing FreeBSD 4.0 and we have recently installed SCSI DVD
drive on that machine.
The main reason is that we wanted to use this for sharing of MSDN (M$
developer network)  library ( help files etc.) which M$ today offers also
on DVD.
Now the problem is that when mounted as cd9660 filesystem it allows me to
read only CDROMs but not the DVD.

What filesystem should I use to be able to read the DVD ?

Thanks

Mira