Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 98 16:03:59 -0500
From:      oortiz@LCSI.COM
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IP Tunneling

     I hope this is the right forum for this, if not, then I apologize.
     Can any one give me the steps in setting up IP Tunneling in FreeBSD
     2.2.7. I have 5 IP's that I would like to tunnel from a FreeBSD box to
     a Linux box, but I can't figure out the steps on the FreeBSD box.
     Would anyone know or tell me where I can get documentation on this?

     Many Thanks...