Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:52:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Morrigu <morrigu@quadraplex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Modem Upgrade Help

I assume you mean AFTER you download the flash right?  You will need
to use windows or DOS to flash (unless they happen to be the coolest modem
company that distributes their flashes for use under FreeBSD).
If the flash can run under DOS you can use a DOS floppy to boot off of.

Merry Christmas,
Patrick Seal
<patseal@hyperhost.net>

Hyperhost