Date:      Mon, 5 May 1997 11:05:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ola Persson <smurfen@ludd.luth.se>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux-wabi in FreeBSD

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Michael Smith wrote:

> Is it a program or a textfile?  8) Actually, it's neither.  We could
> possibly simulate this, or at least fake it.  Care to describe its
> format?

skojaren@spejs ~ >more /proc/meminfo
        total:    used:    free:  shared: buffers:  cached:
Mem:  31940608 30699520  1241088 21401600  4382720 12058624
Swap: 51572736  6955008 44617728
MemTotal:     31192 kB
MemFree:       1212 kB
MemShared:    20900 kB
Buffers:       4280 kB
Cached:       11776 kB
SwapTotal:    50364 kB
SwapFree:     43572 kB
skojaren@spejs ~ >

> If you don't think you can do this (hint; should take less than 10 lines
> of code), then someone who can needs a copy of Wabi (hint hint).

ftp anon to angelica.campus.luth.se and in /wabi there is a copy :)
Not very legal, and if someone wants this closed lemme know.
Tip: One should get ONE copy and tell me when they have dl:ed it. I don't
want ppl to think I give it away for free.

And, no I don't think I could do that change. Nor do I know how to, and I
don't have time to learn it either

> ]] Mike Smith, Software Engineer        msmith@gsoft.com.au             [[

/Ola

| Ola Persson           | For finger info: smurfen@best.ludd.luth.se  |
| Porsogarden 8:81      | WWW: http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/smurfen  |
| 977 54 Lulea          | We are Bill Gates of Microsoft. You will be |
| SWEDEN                | assimilated. Resistance is futile.          |
------------- Hiroshima 45 -- Tjernobyl 86 -- Windows 95 --------------