Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 1995 13:21:57 -0400
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   screen 3.6.2 backspace/delete problems

	I've tried installing the screen 3.6.2 package twice now by
building it from scratch on my system in /usr/ports.  The problem I'm
having with it is it does not behave as it used to when I built it without
a port.  I have my backspace key sending delete (^?) via xmodmap, yet when
I'm in screen, an ^H always arrives at the shell (ie, if I do ^V<backspace>
I get ^H instead of the normal ^? I get when I'm not in screen).  Anyone
know why?  Thanks for any help!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead              | Network Administration: Virginia Tech Center for
mmead@Glock.COM              | Network Administration and Software Development
http://www.Glock.COM/~mmead/ | Consulting: BizNet Technologies -> mmead@bnt.com