Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:05:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Niedermayer Miklos <mico@computer.dunaweb.hu>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A few questions

Hi,

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, Ernst de Haan wrote:

> [1] Is there a port available for i4b?

It's part of FreeBSD since 3.x, you don't have to install by hand.

> [3] If I were to buy a new ISDN card, what card would you
>     suggest I buy?

We have very good experiences with an AVM Fritz!card PnP. I think the
Fritz driver was one of the first ones (this is the case in linux).

A short question: can i fax through the i4brbch devices? Or how can i fax
with my Fritz? (if i can)

Thx

Mico