Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:46:24 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@metrol.net>
Subject:   Mounting SMB with Kerberos

There's a bit of info concerning Samba acting as a server with Kerberos
authentication out on the web.  I'm needing to go the other way with this
though.  I need to mount on a FreeBSD box an SMB share with Kerberos
authentication.  In this case, FreeBSD is acting as the client.

I didn't see any references to this in the mount_smbfs man page, nor have I
had much luck in tracking any information down on the web.  Is this even
possible?

So you know, this is not trying to connect to a Windows server.  Unfortunately
this does have to be SMB to the box I'm trying to connect to.

Thanks,
--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is."