Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:45:22 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <brueffer@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Slight problem with handbook legal page

--XOIedfhf+7KOe/yw

Hi,

yesterday I noticed a small problem with the legal page in our handbook,
when split mode is used (I guess most people use it).

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/LEGALNOTICE.html

Clause one of the license talks about reproducing "the above copyright
notice".  In full mode, you can see it.  In split mode, it's not on the
page, which makes the license look weird.

Anyone have a bright idea on how to fix this?

- Christian

--=20
Christian Brueffer	chris@unixpages.org	brueffer@FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint: A5C8 2099 19FF AACA F41B  B29B 6C76 178C A0ED 982D

--XOIedfhf+7KOe/yw

--XOIedfhf+7KOe/yw--