Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:13:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Damian Gerow <damian@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panics with GnuPG

Update your sources, and make sure that you have 1.202 of
sys/netinet/tcp_input.c. I had a 100% reproducable panic very similar to
yours, and hsu fixed it.

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Damian Gerow wrote:

> I've managed to write down the actual panic twice (no panic to screen if
> you're in X),

You probably want to enable crash dumps in /etc/rc.conf[.local] via the
dumpdev option (point that to a swap partition that has at least as much
space as your physical memory), and make sure that /var/crash either has
enough room for the dump(s), or is symlinked to a location that does.

Good luck,

Doug