Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 1997 08:09:13 -0400
From:      "ghost" <ghost@comnet.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I installed freeBSD 2.2.2 on my MSDos partition of my 486 sx 33, with a GIG
Hdd
space and 8 megs of memory, and now all i get is that damn
Boot:
promt and "cannot find kernel" !!!!
The installation went sour... i don't know what happend but i though after
when it told me that things went wrong it would go back to the original
settings. my system won't boot anymore... i need to low level the HDD and
could if i could boot my DOS disks!

PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE!!! or tell me where i can get help... i NEED HELP
SOON!!