Date:      Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:12:33 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mounting Reiserfs partition from firewire

Hello,
	This is my first time trying to mount a Reiserfs 3.6 partition on a
firewire drive in FreeBSD 6.0, and I was wondering if there were any
additional things that I needed to look into as far as controlling
the drive (resetting it for powerdown) and any additional things I
need for mounting the drive (special partition setup, etc).
	The drive was originally formatted via Gentoo Linux  and I'm doing
some forensics to see if I can retrieve some data since the drive
appears to be seriously failing now.
-Garrett