Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 2010 14:07:13 +0300
From:      Efstratios Karatzas <gpf.kira@gmail.com>
To:        trustedbsd-audit@trustedbsd.org, soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Audit Kernel Events, weekly report #5

I spent last week working on NFSv4, introducing new Audit events,
altering the way the nfs server handles filehandles, fixing bugs, etc.
This week, I hope to finish Audit support for NFSv4; I'm currently
going throught the code + RFC, trying to figure out what information
should be kept for NFSv4 specific events.

Since this is the first report I'm forwading to the trustedbsd-audit
list, I'm including a link to my wiki page + soc-status archives for
anyone interested in my project

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/soc-status/
http://wiki.freebsd.org/SOC2010EfstratiosKaratzas

Thanks