Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:44:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Logo merchandise

There has been a thred on -chat about the FreeBSD mugs and posters, and
their possible return.  I would like to see bumper stickers and license
plate frames.  If I'm not mistaken, Red Hat includes a bumper sticker in
every box and the magazine Linux Journal sells "Powered by Linux" license
plate frames.

I love the FreeBSD decals (I have two on my PalmIII and five on my
monitor) but would love to see the "Powered by FreeBSD" enlarged for use
on a vehicle.  A simple license plate frame with the URL on top and