Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:06:02 +0200
From:      "Morten Seeberg" <morten@seeberg.dk>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Downloading BSD Packages

Hi, when downloading BSD, I´ve always wondered:

If I decide to download some packages, should I just
download the INDEX file and the all directory, and then Im home free
Or does it use the links?
What Im really asking for here is, how do I download the packages
most easily, and how should I put them on a CD?

If I download a set of packages from the snapshot today, will
there be any significient changes to the packages, in a snapshot
in say a month? Wount the packages stay the same basicly?