Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:51:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@sderdau.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Tenacious <tMind@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FrontPage Extension and Apache Upgrade

Read and follow those instructions.
I downloaded the fpextinsion and did the install that came with it.
It took a few tries for ME to get it working .
Make sure you have the right version of apache also .
When you build apache the option for the frontpage extensions isn't
automatic you may want to read up on building apache so it does have the
front page .so stuff I believe.
Again I'm new to this stuff so it may not be as hard for you as it was for
me.

Good luck it's really not that difficult if you have an idea of what
you're doing .  Unlike myself using the brute force method. :-)

http://www.FreeBSD.org			http://www.fsf.org
FreeBSD 3.0-RELEASE