Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 2015 12:42:20 +0530
From:      "Cathy Meyer" <cathy@digitalsolutionleader.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Creative Website Designing & Development Services Provider

Greetings,

=20

Hope you are doing well. I was surfing internet and find your email =
contact.

=20

I am Cathy Meyer, working as a Sales Executive of an IT Company. I can =
share
more details and portfolio of my company in next email, if you are
interested.

=20

We deliver following services:-

=D8  Website Design and Development

=D8  Website Online Marketing: SEO, SMO, SEM

=D8  Mobile Application Development =96 iOS, Android

=20

We have an in-house design and development team who can assist you in =
above
services on reasonable cost with high quality deliverables.

Please contact us, if you are interested.               =20

=20

Regards,

Cathy Meyer

Note: If you want unsubscribe please mail back with unsubscribe as the
subject in this email.