Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 1996 07:40:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      dwalton@psiint.com (Dave Walton)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and a 286?

On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, Dave Walton wrote:
>
> > Hmmm...  I may just have a set of Minix disks laying around here
> > somewhere.  If someone can tell me how to make disk images from them, I'd
> > be glad to mail the images to anyone who really needs a 286 unix.
> >
> stick the disk in your FreeBSD box and
> dd if=/dev/rfd0.1440 of=disk1.img
> (insert appropriate floppy device)
>
> sure, i'd love a copy. :)

Well, since it turns out that there's a (possibly newer) version
available on the net, I guess I don't have to bother...

Dave

David Walton                                     Programmer
PSI INTERNATIONAL, Inc.                          email: dwalton@psiint.com
190 South Orchard #C200                          Fax  :(707)451-6484
Vacaville, CA 95688                              Phone:(707)451-3503