Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 10:41:13 -0400
From:      Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>
To:        "C. Jayachandran" <c.jayachandran@gmail.com>, Neel Natu <neelnatu@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Minor fixup for the MIPS SMP platform code.

A really minor nit: in sys/mips/rmi/xlr_machdep.c, you might as well put th=
e assert for "Interrupts enabled" before setting the COP_2 and COP_0 bits i=
n the stat register. There's no real difference of effect, the code just fe=
els a bit cleaner to check for validity before setting anything else.

/Andrew
=20
=20