Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:07:31 -0500
From:      "John Bolster" <j.bol@gte.net>
To:        "Edwin Groothuis" <mavetju@chello.nl>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: log myself out

>>>earlier sessions
>>>close them from
>>>
>>>Is it only in "who" or also in the process-list? If only the first,
>>>then it's only an administrative problem with the logfiles...

Thank you for the advice on killing the process. Sometimes it *is* only in
'who'. In that case, how can I get it displaying the right information?

>>>wonder if the
>>>or less I get
>>>recovered. Is
>>>program has had a
>>>
>>>Can you still ping it? Can you telnet to port 22? Do you see a
>>>prompt then?

When it goes down the server doesn't accept any kind of connection. I
realize that the easiest explanation is that the DSL line has gone down
temporarily, but I was just wondering if there could be any other
explanation also.

Thanks,

John