Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:51:33 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com, jdp@polstra.com, scrappy@ki.net, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sockets question...

> In terms of "shredded credibility" or "saying very little in terms of
> content and knowledge of what's going on", I suggest you muck out
> your own barn before you offer to muck out mine.

I'm telling you that you have no credibility with your statements.

> You could start
> with acknowledging that what Karl's trying to do should work

I never stated it shouldn't.  My statement was that your 'blanket'
statements in trying to describe his problem show that you like to see
your email more than you want to fix the problem.

> ... assuming that both he and I
> are "idiots who don't know what they are doing".

I never stated he didn't know what he was doing, simply that you have
shown an obvious lack of understanding of the problem.

Nate