Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 1996 00:59:41 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@blueberry.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   REQUEST: UK servers wanted (was Re: freebsd-uk )

(sorry for the CC of both questions and hackers, but I want as many
 readers as possible for this. You can shoot me later if you want :-) )

Nik Clayton wrote in message ID
<199604182026.VAA01002@plum.blueberry.co.uk> (in freebsd-questions):
>   - Co-ordinating mirrors of FreeBSD information from an ftp, sup and http
>     standpoint.

Which reminds me:

REQUEST:

If you have a system which could handle a few more mail messages a day
(okay, a few hundred), or a SUP server, or a WWW mirror, please
contact either myself or the freebsd-hubs mailing list as there is a
distinct lack of UK resources at the minute. We have a host for a
uk.freebsd.org DNS domain, and one mail relay, but another mail relay
or two would be nice (either load sharing or backups), and a SUP
server would be REALLY nice (esp. if it carried all 3 trees - current,
stable & CVS ). A decent net.link would be needed for this ...

Thanks in advance.

Gary