Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:25:36 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>
To:        Vladimir Perepechenko <vperep@gw-1.adm.msi.ru>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is Didiboard  AccelePort  Xp supported in FreeBSD 4.4 ?

On 2002-Jan-24 18:46:05 +1100, Vladimir Perepechenko <vperep@gw-1.adm.msi.ru> wrote:
>I ordered this multiport adapter (PCI Bus)but not shure about
>compatibility.
>
>What you think?

The digi(4) driver in -CURRENT includes support for the following PCI
DigiBoard cards: 2r/920, 4r/920, 8r/920, C/X, EPC/X, PC/Xem, PC/Xr.  I
have ported this driver to -STABLE and haven't had any problems with a
PC/Xem card (though I haven't adapted the latest changes in -CURRENT).
I don't know how difficult it would be to support the Xp - there is a
Linux driver available (in source) from Digi which should indicate the
necessary changes.

Peter