Date:      Mon, 03 Aug 1998 19:28:38 +0200
From:      Damien Collard <dcollard@club-internet.fr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: blackbox-0.34.0

Hello,

I'm trying to have blackbox running on FreeBSD 3.0 (I applied
the patches for FreeBSD).

It runs well, except that instead of the standard colors it
has under Linux, I get very bright greens and yellows.
Only the color of the selection bar of the menus is ok.

I'm not running XFree 3.3.2, is that a problem?
Also, I have an STB Velocity 128 (I didn't experience any color
problem with it before).

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance

Damien Collard