Date:      Fri, 3 May 1996 01:29:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger - Personal Account" <babbleon@mercury.interpath.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: groups, perms: thanks!

Thanks, one and all.  I've got groups and permissions working just the
way I want them.  It's better than the "Linux way" I was used to.  I
expected it would be once I figured it out.

BTW, the responsiveness of this list is just amazing.  Thanks, to everyone
who's helped me with all the questions I've had lately as I set up my
FreeBSD system.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger, the Man from Babble-On.

"Someday I'll get around to importing all the cool quotes from my other
account's .sig files."      http://mercury.interpath.com/~babbleon