Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:40:28 -0800
From:      Bill Campbell <freebsd@celestial.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: for vpn connection

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010, Yavuz Ma?lak wrote:
> I use freebsd7.2
>
> I have an iphone. I wish to establish a vpn connection between the iphone
> and my freebsd server as client to server.
> What sort of softwares shall I use for it ?

I just went through this for Linux/iPhone last week.

The easiest for the iPhone is probably PPTP.  One *nix side of
this is poptop.  I don't know what's required on freebsd.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@celestial.com  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

People who relieve others of their money with guns are called robbers. It
does not alter the immorality of the act when the income transfer is
carried out by government.