Date:      Wed, 06 May 1998 02:49:34 +0700
From:      jahan <jahan@pc.jaring.my>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to increase size of partition ?

Wait a minute.

Few days ago I did symlink my  /usr/local to /intan ( its english for
daimond, sissh)  . /dev/wd2s1e mounted on /intan. Lots of things ( i meant
servers and its requeired conf files ) did not start.

Was it cuz, the /intan has to be mounted right after / ? or waaat ?

How did your /usr/local work ? is it cuz same hard disk ? or the above
mentioned one ? or did I do wrongkhhhhhhh ?