Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:51:15 +0900
From:      Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To:        Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gthumb2

> For as many as 4 days now since I first contacted verbophobe@hotmail.com
> regarding this matter, the current CVS I use (cvsup10.FreeBSD.org) of
> the ports fails to compile gthumb2 because it looks for
> libgnomeprint-2.0 instead of libgnomeprint-2.2.1.1.  I was told that
> this was fixed 22 hours before I reported it yet it persists.  For some
> reason, it has either failed to get into cvs or hasn't been propagated.

yup.  fresh cvsup an hour ago

checking for orbit-idl-2... /usr/local/bin/orbit-idl-2
checking for    glib-2.0                        gthread-2.0
gtk+-2.0                        libgnome-2.0                    libgnomeui-2.0
                libgnomecanvas-2.0              gnome-vfs-2.0
gnome-vfs-module-2.0            libxml-2.0                      libglade-2.0
                libgnomeprint-2.0               libgnomeprintui-2.0
bonobo-activation-2.0... Package libgnomeprint-2.0 was not found in the pkg-conf
ig search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libgnomeprint-2.0.pc'
No package 'libgnomeprint-2.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (        glib-2.0
gthread-2.0                     gtk+-2.0                        libgnome-2.0
                libgnomeui-2.0                  libgnomecanvas-2.0
gnome-vfs-2.0                   gnome-vfs-module-2.0            libxml-2.0
                libglade-2.0                    libgnomeprint-2.0
libgnomeprintui-2.0             bonobo-activation-2.0) not met; consider adjusti
ng the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstanda
rd prefix so pkg-config can find them.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to verbophobe@hotmail.com [maintainer] and
      attach the "/usr/ports/graphics/gthumb2/work/gthumb-2.0.1/config.log"
      including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might
      be a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your
      system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/gthumb2.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa /tmp/portupgrade7954.9 make
** Fix the problem and try again.