Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:42:42 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: current problems - false alarm?

> John: sorry to have caused any unnecessary frustration - I guess you can
> cross this data point off your list. Out of interest, I wonder if any of
> the other problem systems were overclocked and/or in the southern
> hemisphere? :-)
My Cyrix 6x86 166+ isn't over clocked, but I live in Adelaide :)
I was getting sigsev/sigbus when compiling, but going back to Dec 20 fixed
them... Weird..
Might be the phase of the moon =)

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |