Date:      Sun, 20 Jul 1997 11:35:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Wong <wwong@wiley.csusb.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall buggy?

Greetings everyone!

I just got a hold of the 2.2.2-RELEASE CD and went for an install on one of my
disks.  I noticed that on some of the screens, more than one of the options
were checked.  I don't remember this happening before (pre 2.2.x).  It a makes
it a little confusing as to just what options I did choose. Also, my rc.conf
gets corrupted with repeated lines.  Furthermore, choosing the networking
option (ppp) and then filling in some of the fields such as the hostname of my
computer, etc. was fine.  But going back to it using sysinstall, the
screen has a "Set this!" or something like it written all over the screen.
The words were written all over the graphics area and not confined to just
within the fields areas.  There might be other anonmalies...

So, was this only me or is there really something going on with sysinstall?
Or is it something other than sysinstall?

--
William T. Wong
Cal State University, San Bernardino