Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:00:58 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Call for Submissions: FreeBSD 5.0 DP1 Testing Guide

--5xSkJheCpeK0RUEJ

  As part of the release documentation for 5.0 DP1, we would like to
provide a comprehensive testing guide.  If you have code in -CURRENT
that you would like to receive feedback on from the developer preview,
then please submit a short email to re@FreeBSD.org with the following:

    1.  A brief description of the new functionality to be tested.

    2.  A list of known issues / bugs.

    3.  Instructions for users who wish to help test the feature.

  If required, we can add test programs or additional patches to a
separate directory of the ISO image and FTP install directory.

  This is somewhat analogous to the 4.5 Testing Guide,
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.5R/qa.html, but our focus is
slightly different.

  Please send submissions to re@FreeBSD.org before Wednesday March 20.
We would like to allow enough time for translation teams to do their
work, so the earlier the better.

     Thanks,

    - The Release Engineering Team

--5xSkJheCpeK0RUEJ