Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:10:02 GMT
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/177283: www/chromium does not compile

The following reply was made to PR ports/177283; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9_Ladan?= <rene@freebsd.org>,
 bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:06:40 +0200

 René Ladan wrote:
 > If I undertand correctly this is now solved?

 Yes, solved in the sense that the port gets built and installed and
 solved in the sense that "it's not a problem for me any longer".

 Whether it is solved for someone else who does not have the gcc
 soft-links, whether it is a gcc error (for not creating the soft links)
 or a port error (because it looks for gcc in /usr/bin) is a question
 another person should answer.

 Thanks.