Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2018 11:45:56 +0000
From:      Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh@kathe.in>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mutt-lite + msmtp : any help?

i lost my archives and hence don't have the configuration files
i used for the mutt+msmtp combo for my email system.

i rebuilt muttrc tailored for mutt-lite, as below;
set realname		= "Mayuresh Kathe"
set from		= "mayuresh@kathe.in"
set imap_user		= "mayuresh@kathe.in"
set imap_pass		= ""
set imap_keepalive	= "90"
set folder		= "imaps://mail.gandi.net:993"
set spoolfile		= "+Inbox"
set record		= "+Sent"
set postponed		= "+Drafts"
set trash		= "+Trash"
set message_cachedir	= "~/.mutt/cache/bodies"
set certificate_file	= "~/.mutt/certificates"

but, am totally confused about msmtprc.
would anyone with the experience of using msmtp please help?

also, would like to know why msmtp has bash as a dependency,
and is it possible to eliminate that dependency.

thanks.