Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:43:31 +0100
From:      Maxime Henrion <mux@qualys.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New vhost bugs.FreeBSD.org

	Hello all,

The recently added cvsweb.FreeBSD.org vhost makes me think we could also
have one pointing to the PR database (/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi), for
example, bugs.FreeBSD.org as the subject of this mail suggests.

It would be very useful, IMO, to have a simple URL like this to access the
PR database.

Opinions ?

Maxime Henrion
--
Don't be fooled by cheap finnish imitations ; BSD is the One True Code