Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:50:25 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Sconiers <jrs@enteract.com>
To:        "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: install onto IBM think pad 600E

> Search the mail archives, I'm using 3.3 and the PAO source and a thinkpad
> 600, the install can be a little tricky...What sort of problems are you
> having?

I would like to do a net install.  What type of ethernet card are you
useing.  I've tried a:

D-link DFE 650
Xircom Credit Card (CE3B-100BTX
IBM EtherJet
3com 10/100 lan +56K 3ccfem556

I'm using an older PAO release so I'm going to download and try the 3.3
version.  This could be the problem.  I'll email if that works.

JOHN4